I have always been a firm believer that a skincare routine should feel immensely positive and mood-boosting. If you think about it, our own choices set the tone of your entire skincare routine. When it comes to skincare, everybody has goals. Clearly, my skincare goals include incorporating only mood-boosting and comforting products. As a matter of fact, I have always wanted my skincare regimen to be an escape where I relish little acts of self-care.
But, wait, there’s another immensely important goal when it comes to skincare. I consider my skincare products my pick-me-ups, but whenever I find my product has been costing the earth, it breaks my heart. Whether it’s the plastic packaging or the carbon footprint, I know my choices matter. So, yes, I am committed to sustainable and cruelty-free brands. I may not be able to change the world, but I can certainly start the process. This is how I started looking for safe brands for me and the environment, which led me to Model Off Duty Beauty. Although innumerable brands offer innovative collections of creative and sustainable alternatives, Model Off Duty Beauty was simply the best.
How I Discovered Model Off Duty Beauty?
You know how facial oils have always been controversial. Well, I’m happy they are, because that’s how I came across Model Off Duty Beauty. I first incorporated the Youth Illuminating Face Oil into my skincare routine as an experiment. Little did I know, this sustainable face oil will revamp my entire regimen.
Curated with intensely nourishing ingredients and hydration-filled oils, this Youth Illuminating Face feeds my skin with all the vital antioxidants and omegas. The best part is this face oil has an incredibly luxurious texture, and at the same time, it is lightweight, grease-free, and completely non-comedogenic. I have been using this sustainable facial oil for about two weeks now, and my skin is visibly radiant. Plus, it looks healthy and hydrated.
What Is It Made Up Of?
This luxurious facial oil is made up of the finest quality all-natural ingredients like jojoba seed oil, marula oil, olive-sourced squalane, camellia seed oil, extra virgin rosehip oil, unrefined evening primrose oil, royal jelly, and honey. With all these cautiously hand-selected ingredients, this sustainable facial oil is filled with vital nutrients and anti-aging agents.
How It Affected My Skin?
In just two weeks, this face oil hydrated my skin. In fact, it delivered a healthy-looking flush. Read on for a list of benefits this sustainable face oil delivered in a matter of days.
- Anti-aging: This facial oil has visibly minimized my signs of aging. The fine lines have disappeared and wrinkles are significantly minimized. Plus, there is no sign of age spots.
- Balanced Oil Production: This oil hydrated the skin without leaving any residue. In fact, it balanced the natural production of oil and sebum in my skin for a matte glow.
- Radiant Complexion: This facial oil delivered an even-toned complexion. My skin is significantly brighter and clearer.
- Plumper Skin: This face oil made my skin supple and smooth.
- Treated Hyperpigmentation: Not just that, it eliminated any dark spots and delivered an healthy-looking complexion.
- Healed Dry Patches: My skin is significantly hydrated and there is no sign of dark patches.
With an amazing texture and 100% recyclable and easy-to-use glass packaging, this facial oil bagged a prime spot in my daily skincare regimen. I consider this Model Off Duty Beauty face oil a turning point in my life as it inspired me to go all clean and sustainable.