Investment shoes are the shoes that are classics and they literally can make the simplest outfit look more polished. On everyday basis that’s what you want, throw on a simple pair of jeans and shirt and wear one of these classy shoes that will make you look extremely sophisticated. Here is a list of 5 designer pair of shoes that are worth investing in –
- Christian Louboutins pumps: These are versatile and literally go with everything. You can put on anything basic or really glamorous and these will compliment everything. The pointy shape gives it a more sophisticated look. The minimalist look of these shoes is what makes it a super seller and it never goes on sale. I would recommend to invest in a neutral pair of shoes, as it will never go out of vogue. You might have come across that mostly all the common sizes are sold out but you can order them during the beginning of the season as they offer pre-sales.
- Givenchy boots : Its really important to have a pair of stylish comfortable flat boots. These not only look really stylish but can also be used on daily basis. These can take a lot of wear because of the tough leather material and leather sole. The detailing on the boots- buckle & studs, make them stand out from a regular pair of flat boots.
- Chloe wedges : These are perfect for spring/summer. I have never been a fan of platform/wedges until I came across these beauties. They add a few inches to your height without hurting your feet like a heel would and who minds looking taller than they already are 🙂 They are worth investing in only if you want comfort and style.
- Valentino rockstud : This is a staple shoe that everyone must own, because of the amount of variety it has from different heel heights to different styles that makes it suitable for a wider audience and different occasions. I would reiterate it again if you are just beginning to invest in designer shoes opt for neutrals as they will look nice with everything = more worth for your hard earned money 🙂
- Gucci block heel shoes: Block heels are really comfortable and this Gucci block heel pump is a classic as well. They are available in suede and leather. Always bear in mind how often you are going to use them before you choose between suede or leather. Suede is much more delicate and gets scuffs and marks easily compared to a leather. You again have a wide variety to choose from – loafers to pumps & fringe detailing to pearls, take your pick.
Below I have listed frayed hem jeans under $75
Thanks for stopping by